As mentioned at some point, we had some water issues on the project. The water collected up so much in the basement that it had gotten into the ERV which i had been storing down there while waiting for install for awhile.
Now with the felt paper on the roof, we started cleaning out the basement and I took out the ERV so I could dry it out and test it. I wasn’t optimistic about the outcome since the unit was very water logged, mainly the unit’s insulation was holding all of the water.
In any case, I put a fan on it for 2 days and then plugged it in. Whala!! It cranked up and worked as intended.